hello to everyone

Guest eyeball

Guest eyeball

hello , my name is eileen im a 46 yr old mum of 6 from eccles in manchester, i had my sah 5th of feb last year while waiting for the clipping i was on the list for a year, i knew what was happening when the head pain struck it travelled down my neck i started to shake and vomit couldnt speak. all my children lined up in my bedroom while my husband phoned for an ambulance ,i remember looking at the kids and thinking i might not see them again that was an awful feeling . i only remember being sick in hospital my husband crying because i was vomiting blood , i remember a doctor telling me i was in a life threatening situation i had to sign these papers because i was supposed to have the clip, but that would of caused more bleeding. i've done great and to me i tried to get better too quick. i was in a terrible state for a few months then i joined this site and learned to take it slow . no one else out there can understand that, i felt i had lost control of my thoughts it was very hard. my children all say im a different person dont know if thats a good thing . but i thank god im here ive been working part time for 4 months now and feeling more positive, though sometimes i have very bad days . but live life to the full first i tried to get everything in as quick as possible but have slowed down now

Hi Eye,

It's great that you've been able to return to part time work...do you find it quite tiring? I haven't managed to go back to work....recovery has been slow and I've still got a few physical problems. Not really sure what the future holds job wise, but this website keeps me busy and my brain active.

How's your family? I'm hoping that you're all enjoying much better health, then when we first met on the site.

Bye for now,

Love K xx

Welcome, Eyeball! And I'm so glad you found this site and that it has been helpful to you. YES, you must give yourself permission to "re-enter the earth's atmosphere" slowly. Even a year later, it's not unusual that you are still adjusting. I'm sure having a big family means added pressure for you. Or perhaps not, if they are all helpful. Anyway, you're doing great. Best to you!

xo,

Annie