Update on the Magazine/Newspaper Articles-Sally Wilson

Just had an e-mail in from Sally Wilson as below:-

Hi Karen,

Just wanted to drop you an email to say thanks again for posting my notice on your website.

I’ve only been able to speak to a couple of the regular users so far (and do intend to speak to everyone who’s expressed an interest!) but just today I managed to place Sami’s story with love it magazine which we’re both really pleased about. I’ve also asked the editor to ensure that behindthegrey website details are included in the story.

Will keep you updated with any others I’m successful in placing and of course, with details of when the stories are due to be published.

Many thanks again,

Sally

Hi Sally,

Many thanks for the update. Sami contacted me re: her story and she's delighted! Thank you for asking the Editor to have behindthegray's website details also included in the article.

I'm sure that the other members of behindthegray will appreciate a future response from you, as to whether their story's are/aren't successful.

Thanks again for the update and I hope that you are keeping well, will look forward to reading the article!

Love Karen x