Drink water for headaches??

My husband experienced his NASAH on January 17, 2012. He is slowly recovering but, like many folks on this forum, he continued to experience headaches and fatigue. Last Friday, I found numerous posts on this forum from people encouraging others to drink plenty of water. I researched some other sites and found that hydrating your body well can really help headaches and even fatigue.

Well, I am not saying it is a miracle cure, but immediately after reading these things, I proceeded to start giving my husband bottles of water. He is averaging at least 6 16 oz bottles a day. He has not had a headache since Friday and he went back to work today and had enough energy to join his pool league toight.

Of course, he still needs to pace himself and the headaches and fatigue may not disappear completely, but the water definitely seemed to help. I'm curious what others' experiences are with drinking water and its impact on your headaches and fatigue.

Drinking plenty of water definately makes a huge difference.

When I'm having a bad day, headaches, tirdeness the first thing my partner - and now my kids - ask is how much I've drunk - I try and drink at least 3 litres (of water) a day and i can certainly tell when i haven't been drinking the water. More so at weekends if I fancy a glass or two of wine. :)

Morning!

When I left hospital, I had daily headaches. I read on BTG that water would help. I immediately started drinking 2 litres per day and the headaches, for the most part, vanished! It had no impact on the fatigue though unfortunately.

I find that no matter how much I drink in a day, if I over do things I'll get a headache and have to resort to paracetamol.

Dawn x