'Friends'

I hope I haven't offended a anyone but have requested people to be friends if I see you have had a SAH like myself!

I an interested in whatever is discussed on here but obviously if I can help or get help do not want to miss any SAH links.

Big hugs and Happy New Year, Linda x

Hi Jigsaw, I have not been on BTG for a while! A few problems have restricted me. welcome , though, to you, and I hope you gain as much strength, as I have, from all the loveley people on this site! You are in the right place ! The full road to recovery is convoluted, and strung with setbacks, but , the understanding of fellow survivours is essential. There is so much love here,......it keeps you alive. Welcome girl! BILL

X.

Hi Jigsaw, I have not been on BTG for a while! A few problems have restricted me. welcome , though, to you, and I hope you gain as much strength, as I have, from all the loveley people on this site! You are in the right place ! The full road to recovery is convoluted, and strung with setbacks, but , the understanding of fellow survivours is essential. There is so much love here,......it keeps you alive. Welcome girl! BILL

X.

Bill, I notice you were born in 1963 - me too!

I'm the big 50 soon, have you anything planned for yours or are you going to stay 49 and a bit! :-) x