Hello

Guest goldie

Guest goldie

Hi everyone, My good friend Firefly aka Tricia, told me about this site, I'm glad she did...

I had a rupture of my anterior communicating artery in 04'...had a coiling done...then after angios, and mra's they decided to re-coil in 05'...since my coils had compacted...now, I'm off again, actually leaving today to go up North and have another surgery in the morning...they are using a stent and more coils this time...I hope the 3rd time is the charm...lolol...I live in the midwest, ...I'm 42...sorry this first intro will have to be short, we are leaving very soon...but, as soon as I'm up to it, I will post when I get back home...I look forward to getting to know all of you...I think having others to talk to about these annies, has been so much help...I hope everyone is doing great...have a great week...talk to yall soon.....take care

Guest goldie

thanks Scott, hope to get to know all of yall when I get home...Now, if my hubby would come home on time so we could leave that would be great...I'm getting anxious...lolol...take care Cindy :D

Hi Cindy

Welcome to the site and I hope the surgery goes well.

I visited Iowa about 12 years ago for work, and the thing that sticks in my mind is the incredible electric storm during a late night drive from Des Moines to Knoxville.

Regards

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goldie

Hi, we sure do get a lot of storms, but, I like the stormy weather...lately it's been really sunny and nice...pretty soon it will be hot and muggy...we live in a Tornado region also..so when the storms come up...I go down...lol to the basement... :shock:

have a nice weekend...take care Cindy