hi, i'm gail, and i need lots of advice....

hwyaden

Sweetie.

Just wanted to say hang in there missus! You are being brave, strong and trying to keep it all going at home combined with all the visits I expect so don't worry about slowing everything down a little, drop down a gear if you need to.

Take your time, keep having lots of hugs with that lovely family and hopefully there will be no more bumps and scrapes in the car. Glad u are all ok though.

Great to hear that the kids coped ok with the visit. That normalcy of chatting to hubbie will be rewarding that I know from personal experience. He needs to know you are all ok and hopefully now he knows that he can start work on his on healing journey. I am pleased his drain is out, a good milestone, that should help a bit with the swings of mood as it settles a bit.

Ask anything if you are worried. Vibes yours and hubbies way.

Hi hwyaden.

Sorry to hear about your troubles only advice I can offer is try and find some one, a friend a family member or even just pop on here it will take some of the weight of your shoulders as this is going to be a long and hard journey but never give up.

Stay strong.