Welcome to all Newbies!!!

Dear Brain Gang Newbies, one and all...

Welcome from Annie. My SAH was on Oct 23 of last year, so I have my anniversary coming up shortly. I have never written "my story" for this site as it seems like an overwhelming job to try to recall everything that happened. The short version is that I had a brain hem, no anneurism, no coiling, 2 angios, one MRI, 4 days intensive care, week hospitalized, 7 weeks VERY ill and many complications from meds, painful and scary walking problems, fatigue, dizziness, headaches. I went back to work in February (book author/illustrator), and went back to riding my horse soon after that. A year later, my short term memory is still a little iffy and I still battle fatigue. But since I'm 51 and beginning menopausal symptoms, it's hard to know what to blame things on! I feel very fortunate but I feel changed too. I am less trusting of my body and I feel a bit more mortal for sure. But I also have some new priorities and a better perspective on life in general.

Hugs to all of you. If you have any questions for me don't hesitate to ask. I am not on this board as often as some, but I do check in fairly regularly.

Love,

Annie[/code]