nutritional supplements

Guest callie

Guest callie

Hi, I had a SAH three and a half years ago. And I didn't get much aftercare from my neurosurgeon. And I have questions. My fatigue continues, and I look for natural supplements to help. What do others use? And what CAN'T I use? I have heard not to use ginko, but what about ginseng? And what about aspirin?

Hi Callie and Welcome

I can't give any advice on herbals medicines as I don't use any tend to stick with the paracetomol. Have you looked at the Tips/Advice thread there may be some information there.

Lok forward to hearing more from you soon

Janet x

Guest callie

Thank you. It took me this long to find this place, and I am thrilled. Like I said, the doctors just let me go. And so I thought, well, I didn't have the aneurysm that they expected to happen after the SAH and so, I am lucky and can just go on with my life. And my boyfriend would try to blame things that happened to me on the SAH, and I just thought that was crazy. But I finally realized that he was right, that of course there would be repercussions to this thing.

I will look at the tips and advice threads. Thank you.

Hi

There seems a lot of they're good for you - their not good for you sort of thing, I just went for the veg, fruit balanced diet.

Although for me a balanced diet isnt all that balanced looking forward to getting back on the staight and narrow again hopefully feel better then too.

Take care

Louise.xx