ninja Posted June 21, 2008 Share Posted June 21, 2008 Hi All A couple of months ago I had an MRI scan which showed I had a spur off the original aneurysm. I then had an angiogram a couple of weeks ago as they wanted to know if it was a matter of just monitoring the spur or coiling it, I stayed in hospital overnight and was then told I would have the result at a later outpatients appointment. I had a letter this morning giving me an appoinment in September!!! Is this normal or can I read from this that it is not urgent and probably I won't need more coils or is it just pressure of work due to number of patients. Obviously no one can give me a definite answer but I was just wondering if anybody has had s similar experience it just seems a long time to wait to be told. Cheers John Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.