Non Aneurysm - info needed

i've been reading about non anurysm sah and im abit confused, well i am anyway but abit more now :confused: people with non anurysms had quite a short stay in hospital whilst i was there for 3 months, my story is non anurysm but is more like that of an anurysm :confused: hope i'm making sense :crazy: i was paralysed down my left for 8 weeks and still am weak although getting stronger, any answers or ideas would be much appreciated! xx

Edited by bogbrush
Title edited to be more specific

That sounds about right, often when a specific time is given in info it can be confusing, each individual varies ( I found that to my cost as I was one of the longer term patients too;-)Perhaps we misbehaved;-) That last remark was i'm afraid me being flippant, it really does depend on so many factors, I was long term by comparison with some as I got hydrocephalus which refused to drain and I fitted several times now recovering on schedule, well at least my consultants say I am :lol: An having some repairs done soon, but it is I think important for us to remember that whilst we may have similar symptoms no two folk seem to be exactly the same :-DKeep asking on here kelly as it a very good way to find out, I find it so much easier than trying to communicate with the hospital, who are helpful but work at a different level;-)