It’s been 4 years since my Aneurysm.. 🙏

Good Evening All, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here. I’m recovering now from a Reverse Shoulder Replacement.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with head jerking movements? My SAH happened 4 years ago this month. At first I thought it was me falling asleep, you know, the twitching before you actually go to sleep. But this, actually turns me over sometimes or makes my head go backwards etc. It’s crazy and goes on for hours.

I’m going to go to the doctor as soon as I get a little further past this surgery. I was just wondering if anyone else has had something like this.

I am getting headaches in the back of my head now too. And my scalp is very tender to the touch sometimes. It’s just crazy, no problems really until now, well the last few months.

Thank you in advance for your help, if you happen to know what this might be. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope everyone was able to see the Eclipse, it was awesome. 

Hi there hope your recovery from your operation is going well xxx

I get brain zaps which makes my head move aswell feels like my brain is shaking/vibrating drink plenty of water and hopefully it will ease soon speak to your Dr about it as yours could be something different best to check but don't worry to much xxx

• Thanks 1

• Janeece changed the title to It’s been 4 years since my Aneurysm.. 🙏