debstir Posted May 17, 2011 Share Posted May 17, 2011 Saw my Neurosurgeon today--and as far as he's concerned I'm a success case. MRI to be done in the next 2-3 months (just to be sure there's nothing lurking behind the last of the blood, although both angio's were clear before I was discharged from the hospital). The bad news is he doesn't want me to drive until I'm 8 weeks post SAH...another 3 weeks of being ferried around by my husband (bless him). And I still have to have my GP sign off on all the forms for the Licensing Dept, *and* wait for their response back...so it may be more than 8 weeks. I plan to make the appt with the GP for this week, just to start the ball rolling! The good news is he says I can fly anytime...we've had a trip to France in August booked and paid for since January, and I was wondering about that... Part of the trip is a dance camp...so next week I'm going to start going to the afternoon dance sessions (can't stay up late yet), and see how I tolerate those. Wonder if I remember *how* to dance? In any case...at least I have something to look forward to and work towards. Deb Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.