American Vice President Joe Biden Had Previous Aneurysmal Rupture

I just learned that my vice president Joe Biden had a ruptured aneurysm in 1988 which was treated by surgical clipping. He then was found to have another aneurysm (unruptured) a few months later which again was treated with surgery.

23 years later and he seems to be doing fine.

Hi Surfer!

Yes, I read that too. I've just begun the book 'What I Learned When I Almost Died' by Chris Light. I'm only beginning chapter 2 but I understand that Joe Biden has something to do with ensuring the author gets fast and expert care for a burst aneurysm in Washington DC. I think the book's message is 'put down your blackberry'. As I'm returning to work I thought it appropriate to read the book! Prior to NASAH my blackberry was with me like a pacemaker....

Amazing that Joe Biden is able to be VP of the United States. Now that's inspiration!! It shows once again how different we all are and how recovery is individual to us even though we all experience similar symptoms.

Sandi K.

Amazing that Joe Biden is able to be VP of the United States. Now that's inspiration!! It shows once again how different we all are and how recovery is individual to us even though we all experience similar symptoms. Sandi K.

Well if Joe can do it Sandi..shall we give it a go ?....noooo better not lol

Keep Well all

WinB143 x