Other more subtle changes

I don't remember any dreams since the whole thing happened. I used to be a frequent dreamer. Also, it takes me forever to fall asleep, but when I do, I am out! I don't wake up at all throughout the night which is a change. Finally, before the aneurysm, I considered myself a healthy eater. After, I couldn't get enough ice cream, sorbet and sweets. I'm slowly working on getting back to my original diet.

Interesting! I notice that certain music I didn't listen to much before now is all I want to listen to. I'm the opposite with the dreams...I have been having TONS of nightmares! Having to eat zombie babies, being chased by monsters, shudder!

I had some other things, but my brain just farted and that was that!

I don't remember any dreams since the whole thing happened. I used to be a frequent dreamer. Also, it takes me forever to fall asleep, but when I do, I am out! I don't wake up at all throughout the night which is a change. Finally, before the aneurysm, I considered myself a healthy eater. After, I couldn't get enough ice cream, sorbet and sweets. I'm slowly working on getting back to my original diet.

Oh, me too! Although i can't pretend that I wasn't a pig beforehand, but when i got home from hospital, the only thing I wanted to eat was Cornetto Enigmas. I ate boxes and boxes of them!

I also don't really remember my dreams anymore. I used to have such vivid dreams that I would act them out, they were more like hallucinations really.

Fun thread! Lots of little subtle things, such as I would cry at the drop of a hat before the SAH, but I've only just started to cry at stuff 2 years on. I used to hate slapstick and certain "funny" things and I used to always ask my daughter to switch off the Simpsons... now I laugh out loud at them! Never remembered my dreams after the SAH for months and months, but that's come back now. I had a huge problem understanding jokes and reading verbal and non-verbal cues (in fact it caused big problems in my relationship) but now I'm more less back to how I was before. Listened to music all. the. time. before - but couldn't listen to anything for the longest time (I eased myself back in and now I'm back to listening to music most days).

As for the tick tick noise in my head, I'm glad someone mentioned that! I had a craniotomy and was told it was most likely the bones knitting back together. Hmmm, problem is, my skull is supposed to be all mended now but I still hear it every single day! If I press gently over the area of my craniotomy it stops......