The Gift My SAH has Given Me!

Hi

Yes, I really do mean gift!

I have just spent the afternoon at my Grandson's first ever nursery school Christmas Concert. It was so uplifting watching his and the other children's faces full of hope and joy. In my pre-SAH life I would have been deeply engrossed in work and not have taken the time out to go along to the concert. The words of most of the songs in the concert resonated so much with me and have given me hope for the coming year.

Today I am thankful for two reasons:

I am alive

I have been 'encouraged' to take life a lot slower and enjoy the important aspects of life - family.

It was a deeply moving experience

Wem

I do understand what you are saying, I was walking through my village and stopped to listen to local school children singing carols, but this year I did actually stop, normally I walk just glance and smile at them while striding past!

Tears were running down my face, I was recalling seeing my children that small and wondering where all the time has gone and not to miss anything from now on

Happy Christmas xx