Exhaustion once again

Hi All

Been away for awhile how u all doing. Have been feeling great for last few weeks, no headaches, no exhaustion, no shakes so I thought I was on the road to recovery but bang the exhaustion is back with a vengeance so I'm feeling pretty miserable as I've also got arthritis of the spine and prostate cancer to contend with, the latter however causes me no problem. My wife tells me to do what my body tells me, perhaps I should listen. I do make a point however of going out every day even if its just down town for a coffee, but this exhaustion can be quite disabling. I've just been on holiday but had to cut it short because my Yorkie had a stroke and became blind in one eye, partially blind in the other and deaf, he's 15 years old but bless him he's still going strong, perhaps I should take a leaf out of his book.

Have many of you been surprised to see the return of exhaustion, never mind there's "Tiswas Revisited" on the telly tonight, where's the nearest cliff??

Hope u are all OK and keep sending the jokes its good to have a laugh.

Cheers

John

Guest Firefly

:cry: Sorry about your pup!!! I have a 16 year old dog myself and just had to have a 22 year old cat put to sleep. It is so hard!!! I'm so sorry. It could still adjust and live a while??

Fatigue is very normal!! I am 2 years post rupture and still have a lot of bad fatigue, esp. when I do too much!! You should listen to your body!! There are times I have to stop what I am doing and lay down. Sleep is essential for the brain to heal!! So is staying hydrated with water and a healthy diet!! Try to give yourself time and heal, listen to your body and take it a day at a time!!

Take care, Tricia

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about your poor dog.....they become part of the family and I know how hard it is when they become ill.

To be honest, I dip in and out of the fatigue stakes every few weeks and I'm nearly 2 years on......think that a lot of it, is also down to my sight problem, which doesn't help.

Hope that you'll feel better soon....I know how frustrating it is.....

Take care,