Guest Kath5

Hello,

I am new here and just thought I'd say "Hi". Finally got round to registering after Keith gave us the address on the Brain Talk Communities Aneurysm Forum.

I see my friend Pam joined yesterday too . I am also one of the lucky ones - my annies were found during a MRI scan for a pituitary problem.

I was diagnosed with 2 10mm annies in January 2006 and I had the first one clipped in a 9 hour op at Leeds General Infirmary exactly a year later. I am due to have my 2nd one clipped hopefully before the end of the year.

I am currently in the process of packing up 2 houses and moving to a bigger house (hopefully in the next 10 days or so) so that my Mum can come and live with me and my family. Finding it stressful some days, I get tired much easier than I did before my op...it's a small price to pay though and I realise how lucky I am.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Take care,

Kath

xx

Hi Kath and welcome

Good to hear from you and hope you get your second anni sorted out soon. It must be a real worry knowing that it's there. At least they found it and can do something about it. As you probably know, most of us here weren't so lucky and only found out about our annies when they ruptured. On the other hand, we are lucky in that we're still here and able to support each other.

Regards

Keith