Organic fruit and vegetables

Since having my SAH I have been buying organic fruit and vegetables all from the UK. If anyone is interested let me know and I will send you more details- they seem to deliver most places. My friend in Bolton got me into them and I'm in Coventry so wondered if they delivered to me but they do!

Simon is the fruit fan and i'm the vegetable fan so works really well for us!

Karen- I hope it's ok to mention these- I only thought about it when you said about the herbs from Tesco.

Laura

xxx

That's fine Laura ... if they have a website, then you can include the link or any contact details on the MB.

I know of a few people that have local organic veggie boxes delivered ..... they've been pretty pleased with them. I think that they said, that they're never quite sure what types of veggies are going to be delivered, it all depends on the season and availability......but, it's made them cook and try veggies that they probably wouldn't have bought themselves..... not sure whether this is the same with you?

Thanks Karen- I didn't just want to put the website incase it was against conditions and advertising etc. The website is http://www.abel-cole.co.uk - you can choose different size boxes and delivery is free. You can choose up to 20 favourites and 20 things you dislike if you don't want to try different things. Karen- I agree though it has broadened my knowledge of fruit and vegetables! If anyone does set up an account they ask if you were recommended (I think to see geograpghical locations- I don't really know!) and ask name and postcode if I remember rightly from when I said a friend had recommended me. IF you want to my details are Laura Smith, housenumber **, postcode *** ***.

Any questions- please ask if you want more information or look at website.

Laura

xxx