Warmfront

• 4 months later...

I've just been sent the following email......

Dear Karen,

I work for eaga who run the Government funded Warm Front Scheme which provides grants to improve the energy efficiency of your home. I noticed on your forum that one of your members has mentioned the grant but linked to a site which is not the official Warm Front site, the official site can be found at http://www.warmfront.co.uk. If your readers apply through this other website site they are not going through the correct channel and so we cannot guarantee they will receive any assistance from us and potentially miss out on the grant they are entitled too.

• 1 year later...

Just to say, I applied for Warmfront, thinking I would get my night storage heaters repaired as several were broken. The result was they installed full gas central heating with a new combi boiler.!!!. The process did drag out a bit, but once it all was sorted the installers did everything within 2 days and I am delighted. Thank you Graham for telling us about it, I would not have thought about it unless you had told the forum. Its worth checking your eligibility for it I was pleasantly suprised.

pam