Vermont Girl Posted July 24, 2018 Share Posted July 24, 2018 Hi - I had a NASAH in May 2017. A few weeks ago I had a 2nd episode of AFib which has not resolved in spite of hospital treatment for a week. After consultation with cardiology and neurology it was decided I should begin a blood thinner. After one month of treatment I can have a cardioversion. The cardiologist I s concerned re bleeding risk but says this is the only option as there are risks of a clotting stroke if I stay in AFibb. Anyone have a similar experience? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.