Hot patches/zones in the thigh!!

Guest Phil Price

Guest Phil Price

Hi - this is an open question to all members. I have a question for you.

Do any of you guys ever experience a sensation of 'hot zones' or 'hot patches' in the thigh(s)???

I know I have experienced this and just wanted to know if I am along or anyone else is the same!!

Just looking for some assurance that this can be considered 'normal' for us guys.

Many thanks for your honest replies. Cheers, Phil P.

Not one of the things I have noticed Phil, I have to say, but I wonder if it is because your nervous system ( brain in particular) is fighting to recover and is in fact healing, I know this can set off very unusual sensations, I hope it isn't too uncomfortable and that you find out what is going on :)

Hi Phil

I often get a numbness and tingling on the outer side of my right thigh which I never got before. It feels cold rather than hot, probably due to the numbness. I did mention it to my GP, but he's never found the cause, so I don't know whether it's due to SAH or not. I would suspect it is though, as it's only been happening since SAH.

Regards

Keith