Took your Advice

Hi All

I have entered a few posts regarding the delay in my further coiling and have now taken the advice of a few of you. I have written a letter to the Manager Directorate of the Radiography Department. My wife spoke to the secretary last week who confirmed I am down for an embolization which contradicts one of the medical professionals I spoke to. He stated I need to be re-examined and found it hard to believe I was told it was dangerous by one of his colleagues. I would have thought somebody thinks it dangerous or why did they put down in black and white that I need a further embolization. Hopefully I will get a reply or my next step will be to seek legal advice.

Cheers

John

Hi John

So glad that you have decided to take further action on this matter. Have you also thought of having a word with the Pals Service at the hospital concerned they can also be helpful in finding things out for you. Really hope you get a speedy response to this matter as it has been going on for far too long. Best wishes and take care of yourself.

Janet x

Hello John, Good Luck with your letter. It certainly should be answered, as a matter of interest if that fails to get a satisfactory response, it will pay you to go for the formal complaint to the Chief Execitive, they are obliged to take immediate action and find out the why's and wherefores :) As you know I did get results without having to resort to the law ( an expensive hobby :o ) Thinking of you