Online Seminar on FATIGUE: National Brain Injury Awareness Week (US)

National (US) Brain Injury Awareness Week: Just in case anyone is interested, Arden University is putting on a few open lectures this week as part of Brain Injury Awareness Week (in the US not the UK to avoid any confusion!) .

I have been invited by one of their lecturers (a friend of mine and one of my former occupational therapists) to participate in one of the sessions to give a personal perspective to Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and particularly the impact of fatigue post ABI. The sessions are open to anyone to watch/listen to online but you need to register in advance.

The session I am speaking in is on at 11a.m. on Wednesday (16th March'22) this week and this is focussing on Fatigue: causes, what it is like to live with and how to deal with it!

See link below for more details and registration. Sorry I'm posting this a little late, but there are four session before the end of the week that might be of interest to people:

1. Fatigue and the brain (Wednesday 16th March, 11:00 – 12:00 GMT)

2. Stroke, attention, and emotion regulation (Wednesday 16th March, 13:00 – 14:00 GMT)

3. Working in the acquired brain injury sector (Wednesday 16th March, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT)

4. What's going on in there? The science behind neuroimaging methods (Friday 18th March, 13:00 – 14:00 GMT)

These sessions are open to all and not part of Arden's courses, not a commercial, but a social enterprise organised by their students. (so I hope you don't mind me sharing this here!). Hopefully some of this might be of some interest to people.

Hope you are all well, it seems a long time since I dropped in to say hello to everyone here. Best wishes Greg,

https://arden.ac.uk/knowledge-base/latest-news/arden-activities-for-brain-awareness-week?source=google&medium=cpc&campaign=ArdenBrand-ShortTail-UK-Exact

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...