Hi from Matt & Mom

Howdy, my mother survived a massive SAH in April of this year and I am with her everyday to make sure that she recovers as much of her former life as possible. I made a blog of the event and the subsequent recovery to help my mother, and all of the friends and family, cope with what's going on. please feel free to post comments!

Www.carbonsoup.com/ginny

As a care giver I would really appreciate to hear from survivors in their 70's as I havent found a whole lot of info about the recovery of those.

Best, matt

Never give up Matt.......I was told by OT's ..I would never walk again... and to think about putting me in a home. but my

Hubby n Daughter never gave up on me ...phew....as I had hydrocephelus ...I had shunt fitted and now feel nearly normal...cannot walk very far......as back aches real bad.....so I am getting there with help of my Family....

Good luck to you n Mum and never give up...long hard slog but it is worth it.....good luck Matt Your Mum is lucky to have you

in her life xxx

Love

WinB143 xx when things get bad come on here and rant lol xx