Two weeks Cured and then BAM

Hi all,

I was almost afraid to read this thread. Afraid of the sane thing happening. Ugh. I had a great day Sunday so I went outside and cut down a bunch of bushes and collected all the cuttings and threw them in the woods, washed clothes, and made dinner, and then Monday came. Monday was terrible . I felt hungover all day with that annoying pressure headache with lots of random spikes if pain. Wonderful. I was in bed by 8:30. Today was better though. In bed now at 7:00 pm listening to my daughter read.

I

I've taken another leap in recovery. Mine has gone by leap then stagnant then leap again etc. I've also gotten way better at just going with the flow of set backs. They happen. I found for me they usually happen just before another leap so I look at it as kind of a good sign. However, when I am at one of those walls, it totally sucks. I'm in no mood to even come on this site! Isn't that strange...when I could use the support the most, I just turn inward.

I hope you all have more better times than wall times!

~Kris

Reading this and just just knowing that others understand what it's like really is such a relief!

Makes me feel just that little bit more normal!

I'm losing count of the amount of times I think I've cracked it after a good week only to crash.

Sometimes I crash and have no idea, other times I choose to do something knowing it'll knock me out the next day.:) Bit like a good night out on the beer. You know you'll get a hangover but accept is as payment for the night before.

I've come to the conclusion that no matter what I do every so often I will crash and it will pass and good days will follow. :)