Have a nice weekend!

Hi to all,

Well, it's been pretty quiet on the site today ..... so I'm hoping that every one is keeping well and that you're all doing much better things! :D

Will be going into the chat room at 8.30pm this evening, if anybody fancies a natter.

Have a lovely weekend and take care,

Love K x :D

Hi there

Thanks & you have a nice weekend too.

I have to say I don’t know quite where this week has gone for me anyway doesn’t seem all that long since last Friday. People say I must be bored not working, I don’t seem to have the time for that!!!

And I guess the weekend will fly in too, stripping the bedroom walls going for paper & paint, & on Sunday going out for a meal.

The weathers changed here its dull & wet again Ugh!! :(

Still got things done while it was nice, that’s the way I do things here. :)

All for now

Bye

Louise.x

Hi Louise,

Don't work too hard stripping that wallpaper, but have a nice meal on Sunday!

Just taken the dog out for a walk around the block......have been collecting some fir cones to make a few xmas decs. I don't walk him often now, due to the dizzy spells....but it's quite nice to get a breath of fresh air. The weather down here has gone grey and when I was out for the walk I could feel a few tiny spots of rain..but it was too warm to wear a coat.

This week has gone quite fast.....I can always find something to do...so I can never say that I'm bored.....sometimes wonder how I fitted in work as well, no wonder that I used to feel pretty stressed. :)

Both kids are out tonight.....Eric is back home a bit later......so hoping to have a nice peaceful evening. Just picked up some fresh mushroom soup and some olive bread and that's going to be dinner sorted for the two of us.

Take care and will speak soon,

Love K x :D

Hi there

There’s no chance of me working too hard Ronnie wont let me, I’m normally the go-for now.

We looked after my cousin’s dog for 2 weeks while she was on holiday a few years ago now I found it really difficult when I had him out with my balance problem, but yes it’s nice to get some fresh air, I’ve done enough for today so away to put my feet up

Have a great weekend. :lol:

Louise.x