Eye twitching

Does any one have eye twitching on and off after NASAH? I am 9 months post bleed and have been having this random eye twitching only on the right side for almost 3 weeks now. No other new symptoms other than this (of course the routine fatigue, occasional headaches and neck pains are there always) Is this normal/ expected?

Should I see a doctor?

Hi Ami, I too have eye twitching, not very often though. I had it pre my SAH so can't relate it to that. I do get it when I am tired though and as fatigue is such a legacy of SAH maybe that's why it is happening to you.

It may be worth a check up with your optician, hopefully he can put your mind at rest.

Clare xx

Hi Ami,

Eye twitching can be a sign of vitamin deficiency as well as tiredness. It might be worth having a chat to your GP, considering that it's gone on for 3 weeks.

I was B12 deficient for some time and also Calcium/ Vitamin D defiicient with a twitchy eyelid thrown into the mix.

I would certainly go to your GP and get it checked out. Hopefully they'll be able to rule out anything with a blood test and it could be an easy fix....like mine. x

Archived