It has been 6 years..

Swishy

Today 6 years ago I was feeling pretty good as I was sent home from the hospital with my SAH in very good shape only to be slammed to the floor one day later with severe vasospasm.  Thank goodness that is all 6 years in the rear view mirror.  I actually forgot this year (thinking that may be a good thing)...

I still have balance issues and feel like I am walking on a boat, which is bothersome ( I can't lie I do not like it)  but all in all I am good.  I am thankful and I have lived a lot of life in these 6 years I have been blessed to have.  I have seen a son get married and the birth of 2 more grand children that I play with everyday.  

This site and those here who so generously give of themselves supporting and encouraging us all is a gift, I am forever thankful for finding it.

thank you all,

xx

Jean

• Like 1

Hi Jean

Congratulations lovely lady on your 6 year SAH anniversary :) 

Hope you can do something really nice to celebrate how far you have come.

Thank you for all your supportive encouraging posts to many too xx

Take care

Love Tina xx

• Like 1

Hi Tina, 

Hubby and I actually booked another trip to Mexico for October...every year I am fearful it will be my last but thank goodness feeling confident and well and it is booked :)

Thank you for all your suppport, I appreciate it.

xx

Jean

• Like 1