Work, double vision and iii nerve palsy

HELLO TO ALL

yesterday I had my 1st control after 9 months of my sha, everythig up there seems perfect and neurosurgeon said all coils compacted and even more, there is no longer a neck on my aneusym so next control sept 2011

My next issue is of course going back to work, Those to whom have spoken to privately know I have an issue with my right eye, non reactive or rather little reactive pupil, double vision on the extremes. I know Karen, Tina and Sally gave up work, Janet is working half day but anybody with this problem is working full time?

I find that if I do not rest during the day my pupil really becomes huge, I feel a sort of pulling sentation in my eye and it tires me up so much and I end up weeikng completly blurry out of that eye. Really scared on going back to work but not going to give up 30 years for nothing¡¡¡

Luckily I have no other issues or 2nd effects. I really look forward to your reply

Hi Luisa, I am really pleased to hear that things are good with your anneurysm.

I am very lucky that my eyes have returned to normal after my bleed behind the left eye. I did have double vision but it is better now.

I hope things improve for you but if it is rest you have to have at the moment. Then rest it is.

Take care.

Hi Luisa,

As you know, all my issues are due to my eyesight also. I am just at the year stage now. Clipping was a year ago yesterday. I have noticed quite a difference lately on the fatigue front. I dont need to sleep every day now but maybe stll about 2/3 days a week. This has made a great difference to me and if they would just give me the go ahead to drive I would go back to work tomorrow. I think I'd still need a bit of help with the chores if I was out working every day though. I can,t help but think that this would make me feel almnost 'normal' again. Bring it on DVLA.:biggrin:

So just get hubby to do all the housework and that will let you concentrate on getting back into work mode without any other stresses. Best of luck.

Sally x

Hi Luisa,

I didn't have any specific issues with my eyes after my SAH, however my eyesight did change a little, and having been back at work 3 months now (and pretty-much full-time now) I do find I get a cicrling orb in my right eye, and on occasions I do also get a burning sensation in my head, towards the end of the day (which I have been told by my GP that it is migraine-aura).

I usually sleep for at least an hour most days when I get home from work, but otherwise I am not doing too badly.

Take care though

Kel x