Hello - goldfish.girl

Hi Mel,

I think I'm just about to be given up on by my work too. The DVLA seem to be stalling in returning my licence. I delivered parcels locally for the home shopping companies. In the last few months I was back doing only saturdays as my husband could drive the car and it meant I could still keep my foot in the door. However after having a holiday away recently they are telling me they wont let me do it anymore. I'm hoping to return to driving in the next 6 weeks too, so I Might get in touch with the bosses boss. That will go down a treat I'm sure. Hope you get yours sorted out too.

Sally x

Thank you for your replies. I hope your job situation is resolved soon Sally. I'm glad my job doesn't involve driving as I still find it really hard to concentrate and my driving is definitely not as good as it used to be (my parking is even worse but at least it gives my kids a good laugh!!)

Thank you for the link Jaykay, i will look into this, I hadn't heard of them before.

Best wishes

Mel x

Thank you Noah.

I've looked through a lot of peoples' My Story' on the site. It is very moving to read other peoples' stories and I think all have done well to put it down in writing. I don't feel I can do that yet (even 2 years later!) but it has really helped to see what other people go through and how well they progress.

I hope one day I will be able to do this myself.

Thank you again for all the replies xx