Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Donna,

I dont think that ESA gives you free nhs dental treatment but if you ask for a HC5 form from the dentist then you should? be able to claim the money back x x x


donna (hehe)

my middle name is marie so cant even disquise it that way hehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It depends whether you are on income based ESA or contribution based ESA. The benefit agency will tell you which benefit you’re on if you don’t know.

Income based ESA will automatically passport you to free dental treatment, but contribution based ESA will not. It is an absurd distinction, because they pay the same amount.

However, if you are on contribution based ESA, it is possible to complete a form and apply to be reimbursed. The dental practice will have the relevant forms with them.

Lynne xx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...