Two Year Anniversary

Hello all,

I don't come to this site very often anymore, but thought I would write a quick note. Today is my two year anniversary, and I am happy to say that there has been no residual problems. I had a NASAH for no reason Oct. 23, 2009, spent nine days in the hospital, and had a follow up CT scan about 2 months later that came back clear. After a few months the fatigue and headaches went away and I have been healthy ever since. After reading some people's stories, I cannot describe how grateful I am to have no real after effects and to not have needed surgery to heal. It was better than winning the lottery I think. When I discovered this site it was a bit of a lifesaver because there was no support group that I knew of around where I live, and being able to read other people's stories, ask questions, have questions answered....was an invaluable tool to help in my recovery :-D

wishing a great day for everyone,

Hi Jod-Dee,

many congratulations on reaching your 2 year anniversary today. It is fantastic news that you have recovered so well with so little after effects. Have a brilliant future and lots of happy and healthy times.

Take care of yourself and looking forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Best wishes. x :-P

Hi Jod-Dee, It's good to hear how you are doing. Happy Anniversary and I'm so pleased you have made a full recovery. Hope you're still keeping up with the scuba diving?!

I happened to visit your part of the world this year, and I have to say, it was shockingly georgeous!! A fusion of Scotland & Sweden.

Hope all things continue well and good luck in the future!