Take It Easy

I'm guessing most of you don't need reminding to take it easy??

But in case you're border line here's a reminder ......

The prospect of an old friends birthday bash with live band seemed like a great idea. Especially as I'd not seen him for 10 years or so. I'm now 7 months post SAH but still prone to headaches and sensitive to noise, so hatched a plan to call in for an hour or so. I thought my head would get away with that. Unfortunately I forgot the exit strategy - mostly becuase it would have impacted others.

Several days later I've still got the headache and my hearing just hurts. Thats my stupid fault.

So all I wanted to say is please look after yourselves. When you start feeling better take care and do whats best for you. It can be tempting to do just that bit too much sometimes. Remember to take it easy.

Thanks for the reminder. I always used to be able to do/go all the time and keep up. Now, I have trouble even knowing what I can and can't do until it's too late (break down!). I think it is great to have an 'Exit strategy" for an unusual situation that you're unsure about. If you need it, it's there...if you don't then what a great feeling.

~Kris