Cindy

Guest Cindy

Guest Cindy

Hello to everyone,

I have been visiting this site for a couple of weeks now. It has helped me greatly to finally get some answers and to know I am not alone. Although I think maybe I am lucky because my experience was not nearly as bad as some of yours. My name is Cindy I live in the United States. My nightmere began 6 weeks ago. My brother actually found this site for me. I am doing much better now.

Hey Cindy

Welcome to the family. When you feel up to it you'll have to give us details of your SAH and your age etc. Karen, who runs this site, is right when she says it helps us to understand your situation more and who's the best person on the site to relate to your circumstances etc.

This site has been a life line for me and I know that I have made some friends for life here - hope you can get the same from it.

TTFN

Sami xxxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cindy

Hello again to all,

I am going to try and tell my story now, please excuse me if I misspell. On Feb. 12, 2007 I was driving in my truck and talking to my boss on my cell phone, I started getting a Very Very BAD headache. I pulled off the road, and it just got out of control (the headache). I called my girlfriend to come and take me to the hospital. We were only 5 minutes from the hospital (thank goodness) I was in so much pain. The ER doc's thought I was having a migrain headache. they done a scan on me then said I had had a mini stroke. I was in hospital for 3 days and had lots of scans and 1 MRI before they finally decided that I had a bleeder and decided to do surgery. I really don't remember much of being there. I had 3 more severe headaches before I had surgery, then the day I came home from the hospital, I had another severe headache and was vomiting and finally went back to the ER. They did another scan and sent me home again. I had no idea what was happening to me for several days after I got home. I was scared to death and had all kinds of side effects happening. I will write more later. Sorry

Hey Cindy

Scott's right, it does get easier and as the old cliche goes - time is a great healer.

We've all been in a similar place so we all understand how scary this is and how difficult it is to talk about at first, and again like Scott said, we're all here for you. Take your time and talk when you're ready.

Sami xxx

Hiya Cindy. :D

My name's Moony. As Scott said, we're all here for you (even though I'm 15). My dad had a haemorrhage and is still in hospital, so we're still going through the recovery stage.

I hope that you're doing well and keeping up the recovery work! My best wished go out to you and I hope you do well for the future!

Hope to talk soon.

Moony. xxx :D