Moving on and gamma knife surgery

Hi to you all!!!

It's been a while since I posted on here and just thought I would post coz there defs is life after the initial hell!!

My new hubby n I recently returned from Greece where we got married!i am still having sceizures but am in 600mg tegretol to try keep under control! I am going in Monday to have gamour knife on my avm to try and obliterate the thing which will take time- should know in 2 yrs, but beats having my head cut open!

I just wanted to say that life does go on.... I now work full time, love spending time with my family and don't sweat the small stuff because let's face it, none of us know whats round the corner so why the hell worry!!!

It's been a year and a half since my bleed in my temporal lobe and I don't think ill ever be 100% but battling through and once this avm has been zapped, I should be in clear!!!

Love to u all out there, either newly diagnosed or still trying to battle on.... Keep smiling xxxxxx

Hi Bev,

Congrats on your wedding and in Greece! I am sure it was beautiful. I do hope this gamma knife surgery works out for you. I had to look it up to understand what it is and how it works. I will pray for your safe recovery. Honestly, I pray for all the BTG group.

Your positive outlook is so refreshing. Today is my six month mark and I sure hope at a yr and I am as uplifting as you.

Take care.

iola