Remnant filling

Hello All,

I was so excited to be able to post last week that I was getting "released from my nuerosurgery team but I had a follow up Angio yesterday and the doc found that I have a remnant that is filling again and they need to minitor it. I am so sad. I was really hoping this whole nightmare would be over. I realise that a tiny remnant is nothing to freak out about but I just wanted to be "fine" and forget this all happened.

Oh well.

Linda

Linda, poor you and so sorry to hear that ..... try to keep your chin up and don't let it get you down too much. Easier said, than done, I know...

My aneurysm still has a neck left on it and hasn't been totally occluded/filled .... It was quite a shock when I found that out and not the news that I wanted to hear....I was really fed up. I had all sorts of vision of the ****** thing bursting again..... but the professionals have decided to leave it alone .... it took me quite a while to literally get my head around it, please excuse the pun!

However, I'm still here .... I have a feeling that I might need more treatment later on, but I've resigned myself to that fact now and better to be treated than have to suffer this bursting for a third time.

I know that none of us wants to be in this sort of situation, but at least people are keeping their eye on us.

Thinking of you......

Hi

I was told that my aneursym had a space not filled but was told by neuro chappy not to worry and they will monitor it, that was over 8 months ago and I haven't got another appointment unti January 2008 so they are obviously not concerned so I've put it to the back of my mind. I think I'm having a scan pretty soon so should know more.

Cheers

John