Head/neck ache, is this normal?

Thank you for the update Clare :) that's wonderful news !!! So very pleased for you.

Have a lovely holiday and wishing you well for your return to work.

Please do keep in touch and let us know how you are doing, take care xx 

PS The Green Room this weekend is a must ;) xx

• Like 3

Well done Clare,

Isn't it a relief when you get the all clear, I was put under my Doc and if I feel a bit rough he will send me to Hospital.

Trouble is my Doc never remembered getting any letter until I told him and then looked on computer and said "Ahh here it is" !! phew

You'll be okay Clare now go and have a good holiday xxxx  The Pair of You xx

Love

Win xxxxxxxx

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can "hear" the relief in your writing. I just  hate that this happened to all of us. Every step is a victory so take "only" out of your vocabulary. It's hard for us busy ladies to hear this but do remember that this can be two steps forward, one step back but it IS forward.

Some days you'll feel like a million bucks and others like gum stuck to the bottom of a shoe. That's all normal. Everything is normal yet nothing is normal. It just is what it is for now and soon it will go back to what it was, hopefully. Or it won't and if it doesn't you are strong, obviously, and you will find a way to make your new life just as awesome as your old one. (I'm still working on that, but I'm stubborn.)

• Like 6