Holiday insurance

I’ve always had our holiday insurance with my bank account but today due to my husbands SAH I telephoned them to check and now he needs Individual insurance and can not get it annually only on the trips we do.  I’ve a trip booked next September and therefore I’ve taken it out.  Have you all had to do this?  Obviously I would never go anywhere with out travel insurance and so glad we had it whilst in Cyprus as this is where my husbands SAH happened.   

Hello.... taking time to ensure that your husband is still covered while on holiday is very important following his SAH.

If you key `Holiday Insurance`  in the search box at the right of the Home Page you will find several threads dealing with Travel Insurance post SAH.

Personally, since my wife`s SAH 6 1/2 years ago, we have used a company called Just Travel which have provided single trip cover for her world wide.  Their telephone service is very efficient and thorough in dealing with the exact extent of the past and existing diagnosed illnesses and any medications currently being taken.  Detailed quotations will be sent to your email.

From the threads, you will see that there are several Insurance companies used by our members for such over.

Take your time and find the company that suits your husband`s needs at a price you are prepared to pay.

You will find that as time passes and there are no other health issues, premiums may well reduce considerably.

Subs

We have recently booked for next years holiday (first time abroad since my SAH) . I have insurance for this...

and on the last paragraph of Subs, as time passes,  that's exactly right it was a lot lower price than I thought because its been so many years since the SAH...

Archived