Food that lifts your mood

Hi All

A few of you know that I was a Chef for 21 years.

I've compiled lots of information & recipes from all around the world

Since my Stroke, I've TRIED VERY HARD to change my diet. I did it, and yes it helped.

I've read somewhere on this site, that some people would like help with dietary advise.

Food that helps, etc

So here goes, I'm more than willing to help.

However, if in doubt check with your GP.

Ready for the first installment?

FOOD THAT LIFTS YOUR MOOD

Source: Extract taken from “BBC GOOD FOOD”

[EDIT by bogbrush:] Due to the terms and conditions of the BBC Good Food website http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/ the extract has been removed. See my post below.

Hi Keith :D

Thanks for that...very interesting.....there goes my chocolate and chips then :lol: ...No , i do eat quite healthily, have chips when i go out as a treat, same with chocolate, only sometimes...but i love it :D Very interesting...ready for next installment :D

Love Tinaxx

All members please note that reproducing content of external websites without written permission is often contrary to strict copyright laws. If the content of another website is deemed to be useful, a link to that site should be provided rather that reproducing the content here. The administrators and moderators of this forum shall make the final decision as to the suitability of links. Behind The Gray cannot be held not responsible for the content of external websites.

Regards

Keith

Hi Keith & all fellow users

The information I have given, has had the permission of the Source.

I've been compiling newsletters for the past 8 years, and as long as I DON'T change any of the text, I have permiision to forward any details.

However, if this does cause a problem, i'm sorry for inconviences this may have cause

Yours

Keith Henman

Stroke Survivor