Hi I'm back ,I still feeling rough ,but In the morning I'm not too bad,but has the day goes on Ifeel like I get pressure in my head ,and also the noise in my right ear, that all I can say is,it sounds like that pop candy, has anyone else had these symptoms.Ive got 3 appointments with the neurosurgeon soon,but was wondering,has anyone else had this pop candy feeling in side their head.

I always feel like a freight train or an airplane is running through my head.  It doesn't effect my head but I hear it almost every night.  Not quite sure what it is or why it happens and I've never asked.  I do not get pressure at all from it.  Sometimes it makes me a little crazy but otherwise I feel like it may be just anxiety.  Hope this helps.

You will have all sorts of weird stuff going on! Relax, just go with it. Anything strange happen? Just tell yourself it is the brain,again. You will have residual blood in your brain (especially if a large bleed) for 2-3 months and anything can happen. You will have headaches, wanting to avoid noises and places, sleep disturbances. I think of it this way: you just sat into a 3 month rollercoaster and have just been strapped down. It is starting to move and there is nothing you can do. So just go with it! It is a very difficult time. I wish you the best. After 3 months, you will feel much better. I would love to hear your progress and will pray for you!

Try talking to a therapist if you think it s anxiety. It might help. If you don’t like the therapist, try a different one. Try breathing exercises/ meditation, if you are not thinking too much, it calms the mind and helps with anxiety. And no side effects. Many patients say it helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived