oprah shows what happens to brain during/after stroke

Guest kdenardo

Guest kdenardo

I am not usually an Oprah fan, but thought I would share with you something a friend told me. On Tuesday 10/21 (I know we are all over the world, bare with me I'm doing good to remember MY day and time :lol: ) Oprah has a doctor discussing what happens to your brain during and after a stroke. I obviously haven't watched it yet, it's only Monday here :D , but wanted to share with my friends here in case you were interested.

Guest kdenardo

I apologize, I am in the United States(midwest) and just assume everyone gets Oprah, this show is about a brain scientist that has a stroke and discusses her journey. I know that you can go to oprah.com and download the discussion, it is very interesting.

Thought that it might be Jan. Still haven't watched it yet, but will do so....

Apparently Jill's book is also v.good .... I'm in contact with Anya, a BTG member and she's been reading it and has also recommended it, so might ask for it as a xmas pressie .... not sure whether I've put it onto the book club forum .... but will try to remember to have a look and include it.

Thanks for that. xx