prues story &dog

hi laura yes i really was pleased with myself i just hope it continues, i havent done a lot to day,abit of hoovering and ironing, and because i had such a good day yesterday i am suffering a bit to day,maybe i over done it love prue xx

Hi Prue,

I'm so happy for you, I still remember being so happy the 1st time I made it round a supermarket even just with a basket!

May your recovery carry on well

Love and hugs

Laura

xx

hi beth thanks for your e mail hope you are having a good day i might go for a walk to sort myself out ineed to have some fresh air catch you later love pruexx

Lovely to hear that your day went well & that you made it round the supermarket :D ! Well done!

Keep well, Prue {{Hug}}

Guest ElaineW

Hi Prue (and Sophie) ofcourseYou sound like my mum - she finds it terribly hard not to do anything and as you say if you overdo it one day you will suffer the next. Knitting cat blankets is keeping mum occupied at the moment as she is not up to much houseowrk as she is riddled with arthritis too. She does her ironing which is good so I am pleased she got herself a cat last year before all this happened as it is company for her. Have a good week.

Speak again soon

Elaine x

Elaine, knitting is great therapy & v.relaxing ...... it's so good to achieve things.... I used to do a lot of knitting before my SAH ..... any spare blankets that Maggie can make, then send them in my direction, I'll send the yarn! ..... I lost my cat last year and miss him dearly.... he was called Marmalade and absolutely beautiful and ruled the roost ..... but also have a v.big, soppy Springer spaniel called Bailey .... who loves a comfy blanket...

Unfortunately, since the SAH .... I kind of forget what I used to do and that includes knitting and sewing.....unless I leave it in front of my face... started some patchwork, but also forget that I'm doing it, if I put it away .... I'm only 46, so Maggie is doing pretty well xx

hi elaine as well as my dog ,i to have a cat , 6 yr old ,spoilt to the ground,( have always had cats since i was a child,) plus all the cats around where i live, spend most of there time at my house that is until the owners come home from work, (and i love them all )several sleep in my green house together, i used to have a hobby making ponchos all crouched , until like your mum , have terrible arthritis, in my shoulders,and cant hold it when it gets heavy so had to stop it .well im just of to make a nice cup of tea regards to your mum and you have a good week love pruexx

Hi Prue (and Sophie) ofcourseYou sound like my mum - she finds it terribly hard not to do anything and as you say if you overdo it one day you will suffer the next. Knitting cat blankets is keeping mum occupied at the moment as she is not up to much housework as she is riddled with arthritis too. She does her ironing which is good so I am pleased she got herself a cat last year before all this happened as it is company for her. Have a good week.

Speak again soon

Elaine x