Just an Update

Hi All

Reference to all my problems with the hospital last week I received a letter from the Chief Executive apologising unreservedly admitting there was a lack of communication. They have now told me that I will have a further MRI scan in the New Year and I now have an appointment for September 2010. They have stated in the letter that it is unlikely that I will have another bleed, lets hope they are right. Obviously I feel more at ease now and am just awaiting a reply from them regarding a biopsy which had been put on hold regarding another matter.

It was a long battle and I suppose getting them to apologise is a milestone.

Cheers

John:-D

Hello John, At last you are able to relax a bit, I'm so glad that you got a written apology and clarification, which is nearly but not quite as important;-)

I have been recoile and sorted by our team and had face to face apologies, so we are both now 'Happy Teddies' Hope that your biopsy is done soon and the results are what you want to hear. Good Luck:-D