Hi everyone - Jules75

jules75

Gosh Sarah that's so amazing isn't it that we've both been in at similar times ?. It's a shame we didn't get the oportunity to meet through all of our jouney's.Who'd of thought that we would meet on this forum having so much in common and being in the same hospital/building at the same time. Thankyou Karen and everyone who have warmly welcomed me to BTG. This really is a wonderful place and comforts me that I can chat to you all who understand the illness (or inconvienience as I call it.Lol. :-D

Karen, yeh, it is a small world!!

Julie, I read another 2 chapters of your story (very) late last night and you should tell James that he has written it better than any "best seller". Just a shame you have all had to go through what you have over the past two years - but despite all, there was some humour in his blogs which was nice:-D Hope your dogs, (Brooke and Murphy?) are still keeping an eye on you;-)

"I'm a celebrity", yes remember watching hours of it whilst in there - it did help pass the time quite well, although I thought it quite an expensive form of entertainment - I always seemed to be topping the damn thing up!!

Think I have about 4 more chapters to read - so look forward to that.

Bye for now,

Sarah

Mr Patel at Hallamshire..... Yeah , me too! He is not just a great neuroligist, but a lovely person too. He has really helped me, referring me to an amazing neuropsycologist when I was at my wits end, 2 years after he saved my life. I am over 4 years since my SAH and life is good now, thanks to Mr Patel.

Love Nita xx

Mr Patel at Hallamshire..... Yeah , me too! He is not just a great neuroligist, but a lovely person too. He has really helped me, referring me to an amazing neuropsycologist when I was at my wits end, 2 years after he saved my life. I am over 4 years since my SAH and life is good now, thanks to Mr Patel.

Love Nita xx

WOW that's brilliant Nita and so nice to know he was great to you too and you hold him in the same regards as me,wonderful man.I wonder how long he's been there. All of us Patel folk should get together and send him something to let him know we all met up on this forum and how much we all think of him hee hee :-D

Karen, yeh, it is a small world!!

Julie, I read another 2 chapters of your story (very) late last night and you should tell James that he has written it better than any "best seller". Just a shame you have all had to go through what you have over the past two years - but despite all, there was some humour in his blogs which was nice:-D Hope your dogs, (Brooke and Murphy?) are still keeping an eye on you;-)

"I'm a celebrity", yes remember watching hours of it whilst in there - it did help pass the time quite well, although I thought it quite an expensive form of entertainment - I always seemed to be topping the damn thing up!!

Think I have about 4 more chapters to read - so look forward to that.

Bye for now,

Sarah

Gosh you've been busy :-D It is an addictive read though,bless him he's written it all so well. To have taken time to write these chapters after an exhausting visit to the hospital. My Brookie and Big Moo Man, as we call him lo,l are still utterley fabulous. Brookie is sat by my feet now as I type.We were at a flyball tournament yesterday and they both won their division's, racing.Fab little doggies,they have really helped with my recovery,especially little Brooke. For all those who have never heard of flyball have a look at YouTube,it's easier than me explaining lol :lol: :lol: