Hello

Guest Marian

Guest Marian

Hello my name is Marian mother of Hannah many thanks to everyone who has chatted to Hannah and helped her over the past few diffficult months I think I m onthe mend nowSAH is no fun is it?

I have been in Hospital since last September and hopefully will be home soon for good. aS i recover more I hope to writ more.

Marian

Welcome Marian!!! We are so happy to hear from you. We will have plenty to talk about as you continue in your recovery. But no pressure here to be online if you want to be sleeping! You'll be resting a lot. Love to you and Hannah,

Annie

Guest Firefly
:D I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you!! Just take it easy and let everyone spoil you when you get home!! Keep us posted hun!! Take care! Tricia

Hello Marian

Welcome to the site great to hear from you. Hannah will be chuffed.

Look forward to hearing more from you. The site is always quieter at the weekends and there will be more folk about next week.

You keep up the good recovery.

Aine xox

Welcome Marian! :D

What a great daughter you have, you must be so proud of her.... :)

It must be lovely to be back home for a few days, so hope that it's going well.

We'll look forward to hearing more from you, as you continue with your recovery.

Hey Marian

So glad that you managed to get on here. Hannah will be over the moon. You have a wonderful, caring and loving daughter.

You make sure that you rest and get lots of sleep as and when you need it. Time is the best healer of all and we'll be here when you need us.

Sami xxx