Devastated

Guest mag

Hi Mag

So sorry to hear about your devastating loss especially as it so soon after losing your father. I know at the moment that it will be of small comfort but you will be glad later on that you were with her.

I lost my own mother just over 9 years ago it does take a long time to come to terms with but it will get easier eventually.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this very tragic time.

Janet x

Hi Mag,

I'm so very sorry to hear that your Mum has passed away ...... sending all my love to you and your family .... I'm sure that you are devastated ..... words are never enough at times like these ..... thinking of you and you know where we are if you need to talk.... lots of love....

I am so sorry to hear about your parents. They were lucky to have you with them when they passed away. There isn't anything anyone can say to make you feel better right now. I pray you will all be able to deal with your tremendous grief. I am truely sorry for your loss.

Kim

Hi there

So very sorry for your loss. It would have meant everything to them that you were there with them. Your'e a very strong person and have my admiration.

Like Karen said, if you need to talk, we're here.

My thoughts and sympathy are with you and your family at this time.

Sami xxx