Jump to content


Recommended Posts

 I just had an angiogram of my right carotid artery this morning… I had been told that it was an aneurysm and then it was explained to my parents that it was an infundibula... I haven't had a chance to speak to the doctor or his office yet and I'm wondering what is this? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KelleyW said:



The dictionary definition for this is funnel shaped - so I'm assuming thin neck and bulb shaped at the end rather than a blister like shape directly on the artery.  Check with your GP / Specialist to get a clear picture.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cannot help Kelley but I have heard it mentioned on here, so see Doc and remain stress free xxxx


Good luck xx and remember calm is order of the day, easier said  than done xx so get  any worries off your mind and see Doc.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...