Carer just wishing to say thanks

Guest ElaineW

Guest ElaineW

Hi all

I just wanted to say a real big thank you to this site and all the helpful comments and advice it offers, I regularly refer to it and read a lot of your posts. Being fortunuate not to have gone through what you poor guys and gals have I cannot obviously comment on your worries and concerns so I feel it is very much one sided on my part in that I cannot offer you help and advice or reply to any of your issues raised. I did in fact recommend this site to a number of people whilst mum was in hospital and hope that other carers find it as useful as i do. Your site has been a lifeline to me.

Elaine :D:D:D

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for your kinds words..... :D SAH recovery is not easy, by any means, but it's great that we're able to support one another .... think that most of here, would like to think that we can perhaps use our own experience to help somebody else out .... I know that's how I feel and always have done..... it's so good to be able to turn a bad experience into a positive one. Good luck and wishing you and your Mum all the very best.....it's lovely to know that we've been able to help ....xx

Guest ElaineW

Yes, quite agree - Joanne and I have experineced almost identical circumstances and I have been replying to her messages. It's a shame more carers dont come on board. It's been of immense help to me as I have said.

Elaine