SHAKES

RIGHT AFTER SAH I COULDN'T LOOK TO THE RIGHT WITHOUT MY HEAD SHAKING AS WELL I FOUND THAT WHEN I WOULD ROLL OVER OR TURN IWOULD GO LEFT ALWAYS I GOT THAT UNDER CONTROL AND CAN NOW TURN EITHER WAY AND THE HEAD SHAKING HAS GOTTEN MUCH BETTER BUT STILL HAPPENS EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE JUST NOT WITH THE SAME SEVERITY. MY HANDS ALSO GET SHAKING FITS. I AM JUST WANDERING IF ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED OR IS EXPERIENCING THIS AND DID IT EVENTUALLY STOP HAPPENING?

Hi Evelyn :D

After my operation, i got the shakes quite badly......mainly just my hands....it was horrible.....but did get better and only happens if i get very tired or upset and stressed about something. I did ask my Consultant what it was...he said he really did not know !!!! But glad to say it did improve.

Take care

Love Tina xx

Hi Evelyn

I am 3 years post coiling and still get the shakes especially when tired or stressed. It is noticeable to other people as some have commented on it. So relax you are not on your own, I'm doing it all the time at the moment as I'm stressed out waiting for this damn recoiling.

Cheers

John