What physical problems have affected you?

In reply Anne, I feel that Louise is right about improvement being a more or less continuous process. It is known that the brain is considered to have 'plasticity' in other words parts of, or cells within the brain, which have not been involved in a particular function can be taught or can learn to adapt and perform the function of the damaged parts of the brain. If that all sounds too muddled for words, tell me off and I'll try to reword it :) For me this is the single most hopeful thing I have learnt about me and my brain :idea:

It's the Anterior Communicating artery a tiny little artery which forms part of the "Circle of Willis". It's only about 1 cm long, my aneurysm measured 8mm.

The below is the picture shown to me by the neurosurgeon, it's lablled "Ant Communicating A" in the diagram.

click to enlarge

th_seciii10.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Shiree

Hey Karen

Mine was Left Middle Cerebral Artery. I am 17 months on and still get headaches nearly everyday. A little bit deaf in my left ear and my temper is a bit quicker to show itself!!!

Back at work full time and doing ok. :D

hugs

shiree